B-2 US student visa

The B-2 US student visa is a nonimmigrant visa that allows foreign nationals to enter the United States for tourism or pleasure.

It can also be used for short-term study programs, such as language courses, workshops, and conferences.

The B-2 visa is typically valid for six months, but can be extended for up to one year.

This article will walk you through everything you need to know about the B-2 US student visa, from eligibility requirements to the application process.

What are the eligibility requirements for a B-2 US student visa?

To be eligible for a B-2 US student visa, you must meet the following requirements:

  • You must be a citizen of a country that participates in the Visa Waiver Program (VWP).
  • You must be traveling to the US for tourism, pleasure, or short-term study.
  • You must have a valid passport and a return ticket to your home country.
  • You must have sufficient financial resources to cover your expenses during your stay in the US.

What is the application process for a B-2 US student visa?

The application process for a B-2 US student visa is relatively simple. You will need to complete the Form DS-160 nonimmigrant visa application and pay the visa application fee.

You will also need to schedule a visa interview with the US embassy or consulate in your home country.

You May Also Like